Interview with Pratibha Sangale, Miss Maharashtra police girl
Hello viewers today we are going to talk with Pratibha Sangale (Miss. Maharashtra) while serving a police duty she is carrying her dream in fashion and acting. Here we are publishing exactly what we had conversation with her in interview
• Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, my self Pratibha Sangale a small town farmer’s daughter serving duty in Maharashtra police from bid district.
• What do you like about fashion the most?
Fashion is not about clothing and dressed up well, it’s all about your character, humanity and how you behave as a human being
• Did you like fashion and acting since childhood?
Yes, I was mad in school days
• Did you take up any training in fashion or acting for the last competition you have won?
Absolutely Not, I didn’t took any training for same, I just prepare myself and presented with confidence
• When did you start fashion? What got you started?
Actually, from my school days I was mad about fashion, I watched movie to noticed actress dressing since, their behaviour and the way they living in real life
• Who is your inspiration?
My inspiration is Sushmita Sen, She is the queen in fashion as all know
• Do you like something other than fashion?
I like my duty first also I like to influence people to be independent
• Why did you choose fashion and acting?
You can say, it just happens in flow but sometimes I was dreaming it and finally I did it
• What attracted you to begin a career as a fashion model?
First time I felt when I was sitting at the cinema hall and movie was female lead I don’t know exact what movie it was but something I learn and like
• How you are feeling now after getting the award?
Awards make me feel good. It was an acknowledgement of a job well done and justification for the hard work, the self-doubt, and the hard work that went into winning. IT was such a great experience while receiving an award
• Flow and when exactly did you realize you had the passion for acting?
At the age of college period everyone dream about same as I thought
• What message would you want to give to your fans?
I just want to say, stay connected and be happy
• Tell us something about your new project?
I just signed o movie named VLOGGER by Director Mr. Vijay shinde under banner of ILISHA ENTERPRISES
Thank you so much for giving us your valuable time we wish you all the very best for your future and upcoming movie