Meet one of the Unconventional Doctor, A Social Worker and an Entrepreneur: Dr. Supriya Munganda..
Dr. Supriya Munganda graduated from the DY Patil School of Dentistry in Navi Mumbai with a BDS degree. Being a doctor and having the prestigious title of Doctor in front of her name has always been a dream of hers.
Being hard-working, conscientious, and a professional doctor who always places the needs of her patients at the forefront of everything she does has always been her motto.
Helping everyone around her, whoever needed it came as a very natural thing to her? Being kind and helpful doesn’t cost a penny, and it carries a long way in one’s life. Not only has one’s physical health, one’s mental health played a trivial role in their life too. In order to help them triumph over this, she also co-founded Triumph, a non-profit organization dedicated to raising mental health awareness.
Let’s have a look to her Education Qualification:-
- Graduated as Bachelor of Dental Surgeon (BDS) from Dr. D. Y. Patil School of Densitry, Navi Mumbai.
- Felllowship in Forensic Odontology from Dr. D. Y. Patil School of Dentistry, Navi Mumbai.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Administration from Indian InstituteOf Clinical Research (ICRI), Mumbai.
- • NABH Certification Course from Global Institute of Healthcare Management, Delhi• Certification in Hospital Administration from International School of Skill Development, Kerala. In affiliation with NACTET, Delhi and SUV ISD-Germany.
- • Certificate Course in Art Therapy by IPCEM (Indian Council for Professional Education Mission), approved as UN Model – United Nation Organisation-Geneva.J
- Green Belt Certificate As Global Career Counselor from University of California, Los Angels (UCLA extn).
Beside this She is also Honoured by some prestigious Awards:-
- Indian Prime Icon Award as Social Activist and Best Dental care for the year 2022
- India Achiever Award by Blindwink as Best Budding Dentist in Mumbai.
- Glaze Iconic Award as Best Healthcare start-up of the year 2022.